Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Summer Beauties!

My latest purchase in the fashion world were these Dolce & Gabbana sandals from Neiman Marcus. Lately I have been doing pretty well with the price tags, but to me, it's all worth it. I just picked up these absolutely gorgeous platforms. The platforms are wood and the "body" is lace. The lace has two straps which has rhinestones and a chain on the other. Stunning! The lace is white, which is basically the reason I just had to have these. Although summer this year is all about vibrant colors, it is also about the neutrals and adding pops of color. These platforms are neutral and they seem to be glittering because of the rhinestones. You can get your own pair for about $1,075.
Beautiful but simple.

Love,
   Bromaxco

No comments:

Post a Comment